Parading Charros on the streets

The City issues permits for special events occurring on public property (like streets and sidewalks), as well as on private property where temporary structures are constructed or the property is used in a different fashion on a limited basis.

To apply for a permit for a special event on public property, please use the StreetsLA special event portal.

To apply for a permit for a temporary special event on private property, or where temporary structures are being constructed for a limited-time event, please use the Department of Building and Safety portal.